Myaree Medical Centre welcomes you to our clinic. Our practice opened in January 2014 and features a modern, centrally located,state of the art facility. We offer you experienced, well qualified practitioners who are motivated to provide you with areliable and high quality medical service.All age groups are catered for and we offer a range of services.
We are open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. We are closed on Weekends and Public Holidays.
After hours contact details phone – 9321 9133 for a locum doctor to visit you at your home.
Myaree Medical Centre is a private billing practice but we do make concessions for children under 12 years of age and Veteran Affairs’ Gold card holders, who are bulk billed for their services.
We are able to provide on-site pathology as well as childhood and adult vaccinations, skin checks and skin cancer/lesion removal, pre-employment and worker’s compensation assessments, routine medicals and preventive health assessments, Women’s health assessments and management, all aspects of men’s health and comprehensive ongoing management for older patients.
Myaree Skin Cancer Clinic:
We offer a comprehensive skin assessment by doctors trained in the diagnosis and management of malignant and pre-malignant skin lesions. The doctors working at the Myaree Skin Clinic utilize dermatoscopes, which produce magnified views of skin lesions to aid in the diagnostic process.
We have a modern treatment area with state of the art instruments and sterilizing procedures to allow surgical removal of lesions on-site. All specimens removed are sent for pathological assessment at Western Diagnostic Laboratories.
Initial appointments are for 30 minutes to allow for history taking and a thorough skin inspection. The skin clinic operates on Monday, Tuesday and Friday, appointments can be made by phoning 9317 8882 or on-line by the Health Engine site or app.
We encourage all adults to have regular skin assessments as a means to early diagnosis and treatment of potentially dangerous skin lesions.
Although the map on this page shows where we are, there are a few things that patients should be aware of.
- The North Lake Road and McCoy Street intersection is very busy, particularly at peak times. There is no “turn right” arrow when exiting McCoy street turning south into North Lake Road.
- Entry to the parking area is about 50 metres from the intersection on North Lake Road. There is NO entry from McCoy Street.
- We have easy access from Canning Highway and Leach Highway via North Lake Road.
- There is free on site parking and a further 4 parking bays on the other side of North Lake Road in the Community Newspaper Group car park. Patients are able to cross North Lake Road at the traffic lights.
- Bus services run along North Lake Road. To work out which bus to catch to get here on time for your appointment, click the button.